Lighter-touch skin rejuvenation with Clear & Brilliant gentle laser
Showering your face with TLC, the POWER FACIAL, Clear & Brilliant mini laser.
Don't battle with the signs of ageing – prevent them with this new, innovative device that helps keep skin looking its youthful best.
Reducing lines and pore size, smoothing complexion and colour correction without the discomfort and expense of laser therapy, Clear & Brilliant has transformed the anti-ageing industry.
Add this treatment into your beauty routine for younger, healthier skin for years to come.
Clear & Brilliant treatment is simple, affordable and effective, nestling somewhere between a hydra-facial, a facial involving LEDs, a topical peel and a Fraxel laser treatment.
Ms Angelica Kavouni on Grazia
I was prepared for the standard pre-wedding rituals - teeth whitening, facials and upping of the gym - but I realised the photo most likely to pass through the generations is of my wedding day. That's a scary thought, no? It was time to look into more, umm, intensive beauty treatments.
Clear & Brilliant:
- Is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects ageing has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is a perfect complement to individual beauty and lifestyle regimen
One 20-minute Clear & Brilliant session can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for longer.
Clear & Brilliant treatment by Ms Angelica Kavouni
- Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hoursIs safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural renewal process and typically dissipate a few days after treatment
- Most typical skincare products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – your skincare professional will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment
Four to six treatments are recommended, spaced a week apart then add to your beauty regime with one maintenance treatment every few months.
HydraFacial offers on-the-spot deep hydration, exfoliation, extraction of blackheads, anti-oxidant protection and intense nutrition.
£400.00 per treatment
Please call the office on 020 7486 9040 for more information.